SAT WEEKEND PREPARATION COURSES & TUTORING
What is the SAT?
- The SAT (Scholastic Aptitude/Assessment Test) is a standardised admissions test initially used in US Universities. It has since been increasingly accepted in higher education institutions worldwide, including a number of top universities in Europe such as Bocconi.
- The SAT measures students’ aptitudes – their ability to apply their reason and logic to real-life situations.
- As such, to maximise your score, it is important to how to approach the different questions that may come up using your own capacity to reason.
How is the SAT Structured?
- Total: 400-1600
- Evidence-Based Reading and Writing Section: 200–800
- Math Section: 200–800
Structure & Duration
- Total: 3 hours
- Reading Test – 65 minutes, 52 questions
- Writing and Language Test – 35 minutes, 44 questions
- Math Test – two sections:
- No calculator – 25 minutes, 20 questions
- Calculator permitted – 55 minutes, 38 questions
TutorYou’s Weekend SAT Preparation Courses & Tutoring
Our tutors have an average SAT Score of 1540 and can help you reach your target SAT score too. Our courses provide full preparation for the SAT test, covering all the possible types of questions that may arise on the Reading & Writing and Maths sections.
Our private tutoring for the SAT entail a flexible and tailor-made preparation based on your particular requirements, and enable you to concentrate on the particular topics and types of questions that you need to study.
How it Works
Course Schedule 2022:
|Weekend 1||Weekend 2||Weekend 3|
|Session 1||19-20 February||26-27 February||5-6 March|
|Session 2||14-15 May||21-22 May||28-29 May|
|Session 3||6-7 August||13-14 August||20-21 August|
|Session 4||10-11 September||17-18 September||24-25 September|
Lessons take place on Saturday and Sunday, divided into two sessions:
Morning Session: 09:30-12:00 CET
Afternoon Session: 13:30-16:00 CET
Why Choose TutorYou?
Groups Based on Performance
You’ll be grouped with other students who performed similarly to you on their diagnostics test to ensure better learnings.
Classes with Small Groups
You’ll be in a group of a maximum of 5 other students to facilitate communication and participation.
Dedicated Topic Sessions
Each of the topics of the exam will be tackled individually to give you the skills to excel in all of them and maximise your exam performance.
Personalised & Tailor-Made Support
Our proposals will be personalised based on your performance, and our dedicated team will be there to support you for the whole time for the duration of your preparation.
Please note that TutorYou cannot guarantee a participating student getting a certain score on the SAT, the courses are intended to help students understand the exam approach and technique with their willing participation. The exam is an aptitude test, and ultimately the results will be determined by the student.
Other services you may be interested in:
Bespoke Learning Plans & Academic Consulting
University Application Support
Maximise your chances of admission with TutorYou’s University Consulting & Application Support, or find the perfect destination for your Study Abroad experience.
Private Tutoring for the IB, IGCSE, A-Levels, and more
Excel academically with our 500+ brilliant tutors in the IB, A-Levels, IGCSE/GCSEs, and more.