JOBS AVAILABLE AT TUTORYOU
We are offering a full-time fixed term contract to a highly motivated candidate to manage the technological aspects of our new platform and work as a mediator between our main office and the software engineers developing the platform. This will extend to maintaining and expanding the platform and its surrounding architecture after it has been launched.
- Information Technology related undegraduate degree
- Native Speaker or Working Knowledge of English
- Experience with web front-end development
- Knowledge of Java Enterprise (Java 7, JavaServerFaces)
- Experience developing a full stack project
- Experience working with a relational database
- Knowledge of international education qualifications (International Baccalaureate (IB), A-Levels, IGCSEs, GCSEs, and the Middle Years Programme (MYP), etc.)
- Knowledge of university application systems (UCAS, Studielink, Common App, Direct application, etc.)
- Native Speaker or Working Knowledge of Italian
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
This position will be based in Milan, Italy
Tutoring Managing Director
We are offering a full-time fixed term contract to a highly motivated candidate to oversee the tutoring side of the company. This involves managing current students and tutors, ongoing recruitment and training of tutors, maintaining a positive rapport with our partner schools, visiting schools for marketing purposes, and being a team player in a flexible and dynamic working environment.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good working knowledge of Italian
- Knowledge of the IB and/or A-level and/or GCSE/IGCSE and/or MYP programmes
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop
- Administrative experience
- Flexibility of working hours
- Works well in a team but also has initiative
- Is able to delegate and work autonomously
- Is able to multitask and works well under pressure
- University Degree from abroad
Location: This position will be based in Milan, Italy
Internship positions available at TutorYou, Milano
Sales and Marketing
What we are looking for: IB Students or recent graduates, confident and motivated.
Good communication skills are essential.
3 month position
6 month position
9am – 6pm
You will be working closely with the managers and directors, having to deal independently with a variety of projects.
Want to improve your CV?
This is your chance! Possibility of continuing with us.
E-mail email@example.com if interested.