IB & GCSE/IGCSE REVISION COURSES
TutorYou organises IB and IGCSE Intensive Revision Courses in the Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter for Final Year IGCSE, First Year IB, and Second Year IB students.
During these courses, our tutors revise the entire syllabus with their students to consolidate their knowledge and understanding of the subject before their mock and final exams. Furthermore, tutors cover past papers and exam technique with their students to ensure that they know how to tackle the exam and achieve their academic potential. We also organise Pre-IB Revision Courses to prepare Italian students who are starting the IB.
The structure of each revision course is personalized and tailored based on the student’s needs. We offer a unique tutoring strategy: Small classes of a maximum of 5 students for each subject are divided by grade to ensure that students are studying with others of their ability and can easily follow the lesson.
Read about our 2019 Spring Revision Courses at the American School of Milan here
- Pre-IB, Mathematics Italian School to International School transfer, 5 days (5h per day)
- Preparatory Courses to help students transferring from Italian school to the IB Diploma catch up with the levels of Maths as taught at the IB level.
- Group IB & IGCSE Revision Courses, 3 Days (6h per day)
- Groups groups of 5 students per class that are divided by grade and level, ensuring more individual attention, participation, and better communication between student and tutor.
- Private IB & IGCSE Revision Courses, 2 Days (6h per day)
- Students wanting an even more personalised experience can request a private revision course, in which the revision will be even more tailor-made for each individual student, focusing exactly on the areas that they need support with.
- Mathematics HL
- Mathematics SL
- Mathematical Studies
- English Lang & Lit HL
- English Lang & Lit SL
- English Literature HL
- English Literature SL
- Mathematics HL & SL
- Mathematics Studies
- Economics HL & SL
- Business Management HL & SL
- Physics HL & SL
- Chemistry HL & SL
- Biology HL & SL
- Environmental Systems & Societies
- History HL & SL
- Philosophy HL & SL
- Geography HL & SL
- English Lang & Lit HL & SL
- English Literature HL & SL
- English First Language
- English Second Language
- English Literature
- Mathematics Additional
- Extended Essay
- TOK Essay
- Personal Statement
- Academic Writing & Research Technique