IB & GCSE/IGCSE REVISION COURSES
TutorYou organises IB and IGCSE Intensive Revision Courses in the Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter for Final Year IGCSE, First Year IB, and Second Year IB students.
During these courses, our tutors revise the entire syllabus with their students to consolidate their knowledge and understanding of the subject before their mock and final exams. Furthermore, tutors cover past papers and exam technique with their students to ensure that they know how to tackle the exam and achieve their academic potential. We also organise Pre-IB Revision Courses to prepare Italian students who are starting the IB.
The structure of each revision course is personalized and tailored based on the student’s needs. We offer a unique tutoring strategy: Small classes of a maximum of 5 students for each subject are divided by grade to ensure that students are studying with others of their ability and can easily follow the lesson.
Read about our 2019 Spring Revision Courses at the American School of Milan here
Spring 2021 IB & IGCSE Revision Courses
3rd – 18th April 2021
From the 3rd to the 18th of April, TutorYou is offering IB & IGCSE Revision Courses to prepare students for their upcoming exams.
Campus Edition Revision Courses have not been confirmed yet due to COVID-19 restrictions. For more information about the in-person courses click here.
If you are interested in participating in the in-person Revision Courses, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update you on any developments.
- Pre-IB, Mathematics Italian School to International School transfer, 5 days (5h per day)
- Preparatory Courses to help students transferring from Italian school to the IB Diploma catch up with the levels of Maths as taught at the IB level.
- Group IB & IGCSE Revision Courses, 3 Days (6h per day)
- Groups groups of 5 students per class that are divided by grade and level, ensuring more individual attention, participation, and better communication between student and tutor.
- Private IB & IGCSE Revision Courses, 2 Days (6h per day)
- Students wanting an even more personalised experience can request a private revision course, in which the revision will be even more tailor-made for each individual student, focusing exactly on the areas that they need support with.
Some of our Reviews:
“Mio figlio Carlo sta frequentando il corso di revision per l’IB ed è molto soddisfatto. Tutors molto preparati e professionali ,corso ben organizzato e concentrato per un ripasso accurato del programma.”
– Alessandra Masera
“Taking part in the Spring Revision courses at the ASM was one of the most helpful and fulfilling experiences! As well as revising the enitre program of some of my DP subjects I also had the possibility of meeting new people and sharing with them my experience. I was able to confront myself with university students who had already taken my exams and once shared my same pressure.
The tutors I worked with were amazing! A very big thank you to Alessia, Anna and Maria for the incredible support!”
– Alice Viganò
Tutor you mi ha aiutato a migliorare le mie abilità teoriche e pratiche. Inoltre mi ha permesso di maneggiare il mio tempo in maniera più efficiente grazie alle aiuto delle tutor. Lo consiglio molto, non sarei riuscita a passare l’IB senza!
– Bianca Carli
Mio figlio Carlo sta frequentando il corso di revision per l’IB ed è molto soddisfatto. Tutors molto preparati e professionali, corso ben organizzato e concentrato per un ripasso accurato del programma.
– Alessandra Masera
- Mathematics HL
- Mathematics SL
- Mathematical Studies
- English Lang & Lit HL
- English Lang & Lit SL
- English Literature HL
- English Literature SL
All IB (Year 12 & 13) including:
- Mathematics HL & SL
- Mathematics Studies
- Economics HL & SL
- Business Management HL & SL
- Physics HL & SL
- Chemistry HL & SL
- Biology HL & SL
- Environmental Systems & Societies
- History HL & SL
- Philosophy HL & SL
- Geography HL & SL
- English Lang & Lit HL & SL
- English Literature HL & SL
All IGCSE /GCSE Subjects Including:
- English First Language
- English Second Language
- English Literature
- Mathematics Additional
- Extended Essay
- TOK Essay
- Personal Statement
- Academic Writing & Research Technique